Chaga is collected in ecologically clean forests of the Vologda region and dried in modern Russian furnaces.
From powdeк chaga, a very useful tea is obtained. The color is similar to black, with a delicate woody aroma. Slightly sweet, with bitter taste.
Tea from Chaga is known for being drunk and drunk by many long-livers. Chaga - a wonderful food supplement for health and longevity, it is usually bought for:
- increase immunity;
- normalization of the cardiovascular system and gastrointestinal tract;
- prevention of malignant tumors;
- improvement of the microflora of the stomach;
- lowering blood pressure;
- calming the nervous system;
- normalization of metabolic processes in the body;
- lowering blood sugar;